The Ice Lab located at Bell MTS Iceplex, is an educational environment, focusing on the breakdown of goaltending movements, as well as making learning fun for everyone. The Ice Lab is the biggest ice surface for goalie training in Manitoba at 45 feet in length by 37 feet in width. The facility is for all ages and will build goalies to greater heights than we have ever seen in our province.
Ice Lab Features
- 45 feet by 37 feet sheet of ice with boards flooded by a full sized Zamboni.
- Four full sized goalie creases.
- Male and Female change rooms.
- Every student is evaluated and provided with feedback after every session.
- Become as efficient, and effective, as possible.
- View each goalie as an individual, moulding them in to the best version of themselves.
- Incorporate personalized lesson plans, enhancing the transition to everyday practice.
Goaltender Lessons – Train Like A Pro
All lessons are 30 minute private sessions focusing on various goalie skill components. All lessons will be tailored to each individual goaltender’s level.
If you have already purchased sessions please log in HERE to check how many sessions are remaining on your account
If you have any issues with booking please email Andy Kollar
*Sessions are non-transferable
Goaltender Camps – Big Ice
Big Ice entails a structured fun learning environment where goaltender coaches will provide feedback and teach goalies to become more efficient in their movements. We will emphasize the tactics behind what players do and teach goalies how to be positional (angles and depths) in game simulated drills.
Ice Lab Summer Goalie Camp
A fun and educational camp focusing on the breakdown of goaltending movements and advanced training to become as efficient and effective as possible.
Full 5 day program includes 2 on ice sessions, 1 gym session per day.
Goalie jersey and lunch included each day.
Ice Lab Rentals
The Ice Lab may be rented out by Third Parties for individual use such as Birthday Parties, 2-on-2 hockey or for a smaller training sessions.
- Please call at least 72 hours in advance of bookings
- $100.00+GST (60 minute session)