With public health and the safety of our guests and employees of the utmost concern at Bell MTS Iceplex, the facility is currently closed in response to COVID-19. In addition to the closure of Focus Fitness, The Press Box Restaurant and the Jets Gear Pro Shop, a number of upcoming programs and services have been cancelled and postponed as follows:
- Future Jets Spring Team programs – cancelled
- Finnesota Cup participation – cancelled
- JHD spring programs scheduled from April 6-May 28 – cancelled; we are working toward a new program schedule with an anticipated start of June 1
- Girls of the North program – postponed
- JHD spring programming – cancelled
- Ice Lab – all sessions postponed indefinitely
- Ice Lab Footwork and Conditioning Camp – postponed
- IAHL winter playoffs – cancelled
- IAHL spring season – postponed
- All Hockey Canada/Hockey Manitoba sanctioned programming – cancelled
- Ice rentals – postponed through April 30
Affected participants have been contacted directly.
While everyone adjusts to this unprecedented time, Bell MTS Iceplex is doing everything we can to maintain some normalcy to your regular routine. We encourage you to check out our fitness and training videos that you can do at home and with your children. Please visit our Focus Fitness and JHD social pages to check them out.
YouTube: Focus Fitness TN
- Playlist: “At Home Workout ”
YouTube: Jets Hockey Development
True North Sports + Entertainment will continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 and follow the best practices of Manitoba Health and our partner associations as we work to ensure the safe resumption of regular programming and services at Bell MTS Iceplex. Please stay safe and well.