2021 Summer Ringette Camp: July 26th – July 30th
Winnipeg Jets Hockey Development (JHD) will be hosting a JHD Ringette Summer Camp during the month of July 2021. We invite you, your friends, and teammates to join us on a weeklong ice sessions filled with on-ice speed, skill development, and fun memories!
Our Summer Ringette Camp will build player’s confidence in all areas of their game and act as an opportunity to reconnect and grow the chemistry among ringette player’s, preparing for the 2021-2022 season. Instructors have elite ringette experiences through Team Canada, Canada Winter Games, and Team Manitoba backgrounds. Focusing on player’s individual skills and implementing them in game scenarios; our goal is to improve on a player’s skillset including skating, passing, pass receiving, and shooting abilities while engaging in highly intensive situations appropriate to their age group. *Based on restrictions in July, if scrimmages are allowed, we will consider.
Bell MTS Iceplex has been working with the province and health officials to ensure the safe resumption of our programs and services. Our Camp Staff will ensure players safety and health as a top priority. Capacity protocols will be implemented during camp hours such as in the dressing room, Focus Fitness, and surrounding areas in the Iceplex facility. Iceplex monitors the changing public health orders on a consistent basis and will meet or exceed those measures.
Ice Sessions will consist of the following skillsets:
- Skating Speed
- Passing and Pass Receiving
- Shooting (forehand, wrist shot, backhand)
- Getting open for a pass
- Angles at the net
- Small area work
|Additional on-ice takeaways|
Date: Week 2 Summer Camp July 26th – 30th 2021
U10, U12, & U14 = 1-hour Ice Session per day.
- U10 (2011 – 2012) + U12 (2010 – 2009) + U14 (2008 – 2007)
U16 & U19 = 1-hour Ice Session + 1-Hour Focus Fitness per day.
- U16 (2006-2005) + U19 (2004 – 2003)
TIME: Monday – Friday
LOCATION: Bell MTS Iceplex
TOTAL ON-ICE SESSIONS: 5 Ice Sessions + 5 Focus Fitness Workouts (U16 & U19)
5 Ice Sessions (U10 – U12 – U14)
MAXIMUM 20 ATHLETES PER GROUP: 18 Skaters + 2 Goalies
- U10, U12, & U14 = $175 + GST
- U16 & U19 = $225 + GST
- U10 Skaters (2011/2012 Birth Years)
- U10 Goalies (2011/2012 Birth Years)
- U12 Skaters (2009/2010 Birth Years)
- U12 Goalies (2009/2010 Birth Years)
- U14 Skaters (2007/2008 Birth Years)
- U14 Goalies (2007/2008 Birth Years)
- *U16 Skaters (2005/2006 Birth Years)
- *U16 Goalies (2005/2006 Birth Years)
- *U19 Skaters (2002/2003/2004 Birth Years)
- *U19 Goalies (2002/2003/2004 Birth Years)
*U16 & U19 groups for Week 2 will include off-ice gym session in Focus Fitness.
CompetitiveRingette 11-1213-1415-1718-209-10 Summer Ringette