15th Annual All Girls Spring Classic Tournament April 5-6-7, 2019 @ the Bell MTS Iceplex, Winnipeg
Click on 2019 Pool Chart results: 2019 AGSC FINAL POOL CHART
Click on 2019 AGSC Results to see play-off game outcomes: 2019 All Girls Spring Classic RESULTS
We are excited to celebrate the 15th Annual All Girls Spring Classic and wish to host your team for a weekend of fun that includes competition and camaraderie as the girls showcase their skills and development.
- Novice Open 2011-2010 YOB
- Atom Open 2009-2008 YOB
- Atom Elite* 2009-2008 YOB
- Peewee Open 2007-2006 YOB
- Peewee Elite* 2007-2006 YOB
* Note: entries to ELITE divisions must be approved by tournament director
Requirements: minimum of 11 players (2 lines, 1 goalie), maximum of 17 players (3 lines, 2 goalies)
Registration: early registration opens November 23 to past teams, general registration opens December 9; Registration is available online or by downloading the registration package:
2019 All Girls Spring Classic Registration Package
Each team /player will receive the following:
- 4 tournament games (3 X 15 minute periods) with certified referees (3 round robin play, 1 play-off)
- All players have participation in tournament Skills Competition
- Individual Tournament trophy or medal
- Tournament jerseys provided with registration to Novice, Atom Open teams (indicate sizes on roster form)
- Guaranteed fun, laughter and friendships, both old & new!
Please note: Schedules will be circulated 14 days in advance of tournament. All teams will be required to play during the day Friday; play-off games for all divisions will be Sunday.
Registration package available below or online at http://bellmtsiceplex.maxgalaxycanada.net/BrowseLeagues.aspx