We are excited to celebrate the 17th Annual All Girls Spring Classic and look forward to hosting your team for a weekend of fun that includes competition and camaraderie as girls showcase their skills and development.
- U11 Open
- U11 Elite*
- U13 Open
- U13 Elite*
* Note: entries to ELITE divisions must be approved by the tournament director
Requirements: Minimum of 11 players (two lines, one goalie), maximum of 17 players ( three lines, two goalies)
Click to see the 2019 All Girls Spring Classic RESULTS
Each team /player will receive the following:
- Four tournament games (three X 15 minute periods) with certified referees (three round robin play, one play-off)
- All players have participation in tournament Skills Competition
- Individual Tournament trophy or medal
- Tournament jerseys provided with registration to Novice, Atom Open teams (indicate sizes on roster form)
- Guaranteed fun, laughter and friendships, both old & new!
Please note: Schedules will be circulated 14 days in advance of tournament. All teams will be required to play during the day Friday; play-off games for all divisions will be Sunday.
Registration package available below or online at http://bellmtsiceplex.maxgalaxycanada.net/BrowseLeagues.aspx