The vision of the Winnipeg Jets Challenge Cup Tournament is to bring developing grassroots hockey players of various ages together in Winnipeg, Manitoba: one of the most passionate hockey cities in North America. True North Sports and Entertainment is proud to host the Winnipeg Jets Challenge Cup tournament held annually in December and January at the Bell MTS Iceplex; The Official Training Facility of the Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club. The tournament welcomes teams aged 5/6 up to 14 years of age.
Our goal is to bring together youth hockey teams from across North America to participate in a minor hockey tournament that promotes fair play, safety and hockey excellence in a world-class facility. Highlights include; prime ice times, player welcome packages, raffle prizes, championship awards, balanced scheduling, and visits from Mick E. Moose!
In partnership with the Manitoba Moose, each team registered in the tournament will receive one complimentary ticket for each participant. In addition, parents and family can purchase tickets with the team tickets at a discount. Tickets will be for a Feb 7 – Moose 20th Season Game.
2019-20 Winnipeg Jets Challenge Cup
Registration opens online October 1, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. Register online here.
- 5/6 House League: December 21, 2019–January 2, 2020 (HALF-ICE)
- Novice Female A: December 21, 2019–January 2, 2020 (HALF-ICE)
- Novice A: December 21, 2019–January 2, 2020 (HALF-ICE)
- Novice House League: December 21, 2019–January 2, 2020 (HALF-ICE)
- Minor Atom (A1, A2, A3): December 21-January 2, 2020
- Atom Female (A1, A2): December 21-January 2, 2020
- Atom (A1, A2, A3) December 21-January 2, 2020
- Peewee Female (A1, A2): December 28-31, 2019
- Peewee (A1, A2, A3): December 27-30,2019
- Bantam A1, A2: December 28-31,2019
Four game guarantee for 5/6 House League, and Novice A, and Novice House League.
Five game guarantee for Minor Atom, Atom, Peewee, and Bantam.
If you have any questions regarding the Winnipeg Jets Challenge Cup, please contact Dean Court at 204-926-5881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.