The vision of the Winnipeg Jets Challenge Cup Tournament is to bring developing grassroots hockey players of various ages together in Winnipeg, Man. – one of the most passionate hockey cities in North America. Held annually in December and January, the tournament welcomes teams aged 5/6 up to 14.
Our goal is to bring together youth hockey teams from across North America to participate in a minor hockey tournament that promotes fair play, safety and hockey excellence in a world-class facility. Highlights include prime ice times, player welcome packages, raffle prizes, championship awards, balanced scheduling, and visits from Mick E. Moose!
2019-20 Winnipeg Jets Challenge Cup
Registration opens online October 1, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. Register online here.
- 5/6 House League: December 21, 2019–January 2, 2020 (HALF-ICE)
- Novice Female A: December 21, 2019–January 2, 2020 (HALF-ICE)
- Novice A: December 21, 2019–January 2, 2020 (HALF-ICE)
- Novice House League: December 21, 2019–January 2, 2020 (HALF-ICE)
- Minor Atom (A1, A2, A3): December 21-January 2, 2020
- Atom Female (A1, A2): December 21-January 2, 2020
- Atom (A1, A2, A3) December 21-January 2, 2020
- Peewee Female (A1, A2): December 28-31, 2019
- Peewee (A1, A2, A3): December 27-30,2019
- Bantam A1, A2: December 28-31,2019
Four game guarantee for 5/6 House League, and Novice A, and Novice House League.
Five game guarantee for Minor Atom, Atom, Peewee, and Bantam.
If you have any questions regarding the Winnipeg Jets Challenge Cup, please contact Dean Court at 204-926-5881 or email@example.com.
December 22: 730171
December 23: 060526
December 24: 909090
December 27: 731338
December 28: 061388
December 30: 282255
January 1: 283301
Boston Pizza Design A Mask Challenge
i. Have your child enter the Boston Pizza Design a Mask Challenge! One winner, selected at the Winnipeg Jets Challenge Cup, will win a custom painted goalie mask with their design AND a Winnipeg Jets game day experience for four!
ii. Visit a participating Boston Pizza location to enter. See Rules and Regulations for further details
Rules and Regulations >>