Thank you for your ongoing cooperation and understanding as it relates to Bell MTS Iceplex’s Health & Wellness Principles and the safety of our guests and our larger community.
In light of the latest changes to provincial health orders, please be advised of the following updates to True North’s Health & Wellness Principles for Bell MTS Iceplex.
• Effective March 1, 2022, proof of vaccination is no longer required to enter the facility, in alignment with public health orders.
• Effective March 15, 2022, Bell MTS Iceplex is a Mask-Friendly Venue where mask use by guests is not required but strongly encouraged. It is our hope and expectation that everyone’s personal choice will be respected and any harassment and abuse toward fellow guests or staff will not be tolerated.
Bell MTS Iceplex reserves the right to change or modify information and operations to reflect the Manitoba Public Health orders, recommendations, or other evolving circumstances. Participants, guests and spectators are encouraged to check back regularly for updates.
NOTE: Please ensure you read this information in its entirety.
Latest Update: March 15, 2022
|100% Symptom Free
Please complete the Manitoba COVID-19 screening tool before arriving and do not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
As we put the wellness of our community first and foremost, there will be no penalties for cancelling sessions on short notice. Likewise, we hope you will understand if your session is cancelled on short notice in the case that your coach is feeling unwell.
We will not risk the health of any of our clients or guests by running training when an instructor is under the weather and will do our best to rescheduled missed sessions or provide a full refund.
– As of March 15, 2022, Bell MTS Iceplex is a Mask-Friendly Venue where mask use by guests is not required but strongly encouraged.
– All employees will continue to wear approved masks.
– Minor hockey associations are required to follow Hockey Manitoba’s Return to Play document at all times.
– Please be respectful of everyone’s personal masking choice. Harassment and abuse toward fellow guests or staff will not be tolerated.
|Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection
– True North is committed to rigorous cleaning and disinfection protocols, following guidelines from Manitoba Health and GBAC (Global Biorisk Advisory Council).
– High-touch surfaces will be disinfected regularly, and hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue.
– To reduce touchpoints between guests and employees and provide an expedited payment experience, Bell MTS Iceplex encourages guests to use tap technology for credit and debit transactions.
– Cash is accepted.
The safety of our guests is and always has been our top priority, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with quality programming and services in a safe environment. If you have any questions or concerns related to the new health orders, please email Iceplex General Manager David Sattler at email@example.com, or call us at 204-926-5887.