Bell MTS Iceplex will continue to follow all Manitoba Health public health orders and, for the safety of our entire community, we appreciate your adherence, understanding, and patience. Please review Bell MTS Iceplex’s Health & Wellness Principles and other key information below.
Bell MTS Iceplex reserves the right to change or modify information and operations to reflect the Manitoba Public Health orders, recommendations, or other evolving circumstances. Participants, guests and spectators are encouraged to check back regularly for updates.
NOTE: Please ensure you read this information in its entirety.
Latest Update: September 15, 2021
-As per Manitoba Public Health orders, all guests 18 years of age and older will be required to show proof of full immunization (2 doses of Health Canada-approved COVID-19 vaccine received at least 2 weeks prior to the date of visit) and photo ID to enter the venue. Details on the Manitoba Immunization Card can be found HERE.
– Government-issued photo ID and the following documents are considered proof of immunization in Manitoba:
· Manitoba Immunization Card or QR code;
· National Defense Canada COVID-19 Vaccine Card/Record;
· Canada Public Health Association (CPHA) Travel Vaccination Record;
· An official document issued within a Canadian province or territory containing information of a person’s COVID-19 vaccination history; or
· International travellers immunization documentation submitted to Canadian border service officials and government-issued photo identification that confirms citizenship.
– True North Employees do not have any access to your medical records and will be unable to resolve any errors or disputes.
– Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a fully immunized caregiver who is over the age of 18.
– All employees are fully vaccinated.
– As per current Public Health Orders, persons who have a medical reason to not receive a COVID-19 vaccine will require proof from the Government of Manitoba in order to attend an event. For entrance to True North events, True North will require both proof from the Government of Manitoba and a negative PCR COVID-19 result obtained within 48 hours of the event start time.
|100% Symptom Free
Please complete the Manitoba COVID-19 screening tool before arriving and do not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
As we put the wellness of our community first and foremost, there will be no penalties for cancelling sessions on short notice. Likewise, we hope you will understand if your session is cancelled on short notice in the case that your coach is feeling unwell.
We will not risk the health of any of our clients or guests by running training when an instructor is under the weather and will do our best to rescheduled missed sessions or provide a full refund.
– Guests over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask that covers both the mouth and nose at all times, unless actively participating on the ice, or actively eating or drinking.
– Gaiters, bandanas, and face coverings with exhalation vents are not considered to be sufficient and a face shield still requires a mask.
– Participants must wear their mask upon entering Bell MTS Iceplex and until they leave the changeroom, as well as upon leaving the ice after their activity, and until exiting the building.
– Coaches and referees are required to wear a mask at all times, including while coaching from the bench, except when on the ice.
– Spectators are required to wear a mask at all times, unless actively eating or drinking.
– For the safety of everyone in attendance, guests unable to wear an approved mask will not be admitted to the venue.
– All employees will wear approved masks.
All users must adhere to the most current provincial health order and deviation from the public health order may result in the group being asked to leave the facility immediately and future ice rental privileges could be suspended indefinitely. Minor hockey associations are required to follow Hockey Manitoba’s Return to Play document at all times.
|Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection
– True North is committed to rigorous cleaning and disinfection protocols, following guidelines from Manitoba Health and GBAC (Global Biorisk Advisory Council).
– High-touch surfaces will be disinfected regularly, and hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue.
– To reduce touchpoints between guests and employees and provide an expedited payment experience, Bell MTS Iceplex encourages guests to use tap technology for credit and debit transactions.
– Cash is accepted.
The safety of our guests is and always has been our top priority, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with quality programming and services in a safe environment. If you have any questions or concerns related to the new health orders, please email Iceplex General Manager David Sattler at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 204-926-5887.